2012년 6월 25일 월요일

I love Christ Ahnsahnghong.


I love Christ Ahnsahnghong....
Christ Ahnsahnghong is our savior in this age .
As our father christ ahnsahnghong is my Lord I met second coming Jesus.
nobody knew he is Christ.
He always sacreficed for us got suffer and pain.

www.watv.org

댓글 4개:

  1. I also love Elohim God, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother!
    I'm filled with great joy of returning to heavenly home where there is no more death!
    http://gracekymoon1.blogspot.kr

    답글삭제
  2. Yepp. I also love Elohim God!! Let's go to kingdom of hwaven.

    답글삭제
  3. Christ Ahnsahnghong suffered so much from those qho could not receive Him as a savior. Howerver, Elohim God walked the thorny path only for our salvation. so we can understand that christ ahnsahnghong is truly our God. thanks to God the Father and God the Mother as well.

    답글삭제
  4. My sheep listen to my voice
    So I can listen to Christ Ahnshanghong

    답글삭제